View count: 4358
NCCU provides different scholarships to cover students’ financial needs so that they can focus on their academic pursuit and bright university life. The Scholarships students may apply include governmental scholarships and NCCU scholarships.
- Taiwan Scholarship: apply through Taiwan Embassy or Taipei Representative Office in your country
- ICDF Scholarship: ONLY for students from certain countries applying for International Undergraduate Program in Business Administration, IMBA, and IMPIS programs
- ESIT (Elite Study In Taiwan) Southeast Asian Scholarships: apply through ESIT's online application system
- Elite Scholarship Program
- NCCU New International Student Scholarship
- International Doctoral Student Tuition Waiver
- MOE Common Scholarship
- IMAS Scholarship
- IDAS Scholarship
- IMES Scholarship
For the brief overview of the scholarships, please refer to OIC website> Scholarships.